Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin carving--Oct. 30, 2011

This afternoon, Oliver carved a couple of the pumpkins that we got last weekend at the pumpkin patch.  I'm still a little taken aback that he can clean out the pumpkin and carve it without any help.  I guess I'm still a little taken aback that he is already 8, but I digress.  




I added this picture because according to Pat, Oliver's great-grandpa Jaberg (Robert Jaberg) had the habit of sticking out his tongue when he was concentrating on something.  That tendency has definitely been passed down to Oliver! 


 Baxter had to get in on the fun!





 Eli was throwing a fit because he wanted "A KNIFE!!!" to carve a pumpkin, so I got out some paints so he could decorate a pumpkin, too.





 When the paints were all gone, I gave him some water to paint the deck.  But, he got a little frustrated because "Baxter keep drinking my water!!"


Toasted pumpkin seeds...I'm not much of a fan, but Pat and Oliver love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment