Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oliver's 2nd grade Halloween party--Oct. 28, 2011

Every Halloween, Oliver's school has a costume parade/fall party.  I was able to help with the party...Pat agreed to watch Eli during that time, but he lucked out and Eli slept the whole time.  (I'm not sure Pat would say he "lucked out" by working instead of playing with Eli, but with all of the work he has had lately, it was good that he has those extra couple of hours.  Anyway, it was fun to see all of the kids dressed up and excited!  As a parent, I can say that...as a previous teacher, I don't know if I would have used the word "fun." :)

Oliver's 2nd grade class 


 Oliver and his good friend, Baxter, dressed as Transformers


Heading down the hall for the costume parade! 


Oliver and his WONDERFUL teacher, Miss Ewert


No comments:

Post a Comment