Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm so sorry, little pumpkin--Oct. 20, 2011


Dear little pumpkin,

Today while Eli and I were at Wal-Mart, we picked up a big pumpkin for Oliver to take to school tomorrow.  Eli also had his eye on you, so I thought, why not?  You came home with us also.  You probably figured you were in for a rough time of it, since Eli dropped you numerous times on the floor of Wal-Mart, but I'm really sorry for what happened to you once we got home.  You have been dropped, rolled, kicked, sniffed, thrown, and at one point, even "punted."  I must say, you are a strong little pumpkin and I really appreciate you not breaking all over my floor.  Despite all of your torture, you are greatly loved.  Eli continues to look at you and say, "I love it!!"  Thank you for making my little boy happy!

Lisa














 

1 comment:

  1. I've never used a pumpkin like that, but it looks like fun! I can just hear his little voice saying, "I love it!" :)

    ReplyDelete