Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Haircut #2--June 16, 2012

A few posts ago, I said that getting Eli a haircut was long overdue.  Getting Oliver a haircut was long, long, long overdue!  He wanted so badly to keep his hair long, and I must say that there were times that I thought it looked cute long, but I COULD NOT TAKE IT ANY LONGER!  It was looking so shaggy and out of control, so I finally convinced him to get it trimmed.  (He is also going to Camp Mennoscah (church camp) for a couple of days this week, and I think he finally realized that having shorter hair at camp might be a little easier.  Camp is a whole other story...him being away from home for several days and nights for the first time.  He'll be great.  I'm the one you should be worried about.)

Anyway, here are the before and after shots!






I love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment