Thursday, April 26, 2012

Another Project--Jan. 8, 2012

While we were in Ohio, I went to a really neat little shop with Pat's mom called...well, I'm not really sure what the actual name of it is, but we call it The Junk Shop.  It is literally filled to the ceiling with all kinds of odds and ends.  I've been there a couple of times before, and you never know what you are going to find each time you go.  My kind of place!!

Anyway, I had seen an idea to make these on Pinterest, and a friend of mine from church made several of them and even brought one to our small group Christmas get-together.  So, when I saw the pieces of wood that I needed to make them at The Junk Shop, I knew I needed to give it a try!  The pieces of wood actually turned out to be old table legs, which worked perfectly.




My fellow crafter, Oliver, also wanted to make one, but found different table legs that he liked better for his project.  This is how his turned out...I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment