Saturday, December 17, 2011

My projects--Dec. 17, 2011

As usual, my intentions are better than my actual actions!  November completely flew by, and now December is half gone as well, and I didn't get a single post done the entire time!  I'm planning to get my blog up to date in the next little while, but I wanted to share a few things I've been working on.  I found both of these ideas on Pinterst.com (which I'm totally addicted to).  It's been nice for me to have something a little "crafty" to work on.  Being creative is one of the many aspects of teaching that I really miss.  Anyway, here's a couple of the things I've been up to lately...

 I found these letters online (there were actually hundreds to choose from), printed them like photos, and put them in the frame.  I think it looks pretty cool with my photos at the bottom of our stairs!


The other thing I've been working on is making tile coasters.  (If you are related to me, you might want to stop reading here, unless you want to see your Christmas present!)  I think I've made around 30 sets of 4 coasters in all...some for gifts, some for my mom and sister to give as gifts, and some to have on hand for my new etsy.com shop...that's a whole other topic in itself!


I started using only scrapbook paper, but then decided to try photos as well.


And finally, I wrapped them up with a little bow!



No comments:

Post a Comment