Friday, October 8, 2010

Oliver's Birthday!!--Oct. 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, my big 7 year old! For the last couple of years, Oliver has wanted a doughnut for his birthday breakfast. This year was no different. I think we sang to him at least 4 times??? so he could blow out his candle over and over again! Actually he liked lighting it more than anything!


Oliver gets a doughnut, Eli gets Cheerios!


Ollie has been BEGGING for Heely's shoes for what seems like years! (For those of you who aren't familiar with them, Heely's are shoes that have a removable wheel in the heel of the shoes.) Anyway, Pat and I finally gave in and he was ecstatic! Over his birthday weekend, I think he only took them off of his feet to shower and sleep!


Oliver's birthday cake and cupcakes at his "friends" party at Pump It Up. He wanted a Transformer cake this year.


Oliver and his friends at the party


The birthday "King!"


Daddy sneaking Eli some chocolate cake!


Opening presents


Overall, Oliver said he had a great party, which is what we were hoping for! I just can't believe my baby is 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment